Comments 3

Re: Deadlock Renovates the Streets of Haunted New York in the City Never Sleeps Update

thehoang123

I hope they release it on consoles in the future, once the game officially launches. I only play on PC myself, but I don’t support the idea of making a game exclusive to a single platform. Valve has always had an open platform philosophy, and they’ve never really had the mindset of making their singleplayer games platform exclusive. But like Dota 2 and CS, an esport MOBA like Deadlock is much harder to play properly on consoles. There are significant limitations when it comes to the control scheme, and Valve’s market system is also very difficult to bring over to consoles. Even Valve’s own esports games aren’t verified on their own Steam Deck and Steam Machine.
Still, I hope they can find a way to optimize and make it work on consoles in the future.