Re: Live the Life of a Cyberpunk Nightlife Mogul in Nivalis Nights 1Faultandfracture3 hours ago This looks good. I'm looking forward to playing it 0
Re: "Play with Friends with No Restrictions" - Seamless Co-Op Comes to Dark Souls II Thanks to This Mod 2Faultandfracture7:47am That's awesome 0
Re: Total War: Warhammer 3 Heralds the End Times with Massive Updates and Big DLC 3FaultandfractureYesterday, 4:06pm I love all 3 games but half the price of the game for 4 new lords and some new end game crisis scenarios is crazy. 0
Comments 3
Re: Live the Life of a Cyberpunk Nightlife Mogul in Nivalis Nights
This looks good. I'm looking forward to playing it
Re: "Play with Friends with No Restrictions" - Seamless Co-Op Comes to Dark Souls II Thanks to This Mod
That's awesome
Re: Total War: Warhammer 3 Heralds the End Times with Massive Updates and Big DLC
I love all 3 games but half the price of the game for 4 new lords and some new end game crisis scenarios is crazy.