I've been really excited about Ace Combat 8 too but I just can't justify it when Wing Commander 1-5 sit in my backlog so unjustly ignored. Gotta play some of them before I get a brand new flight sim.
Nah, I'm also playing Castlevania... Oh, no no, not Belmont's Curse! That's far too new! Nah, I'm playing Castlevania Anniversary Collection trying to beat Castlevania 1 without save states for the first time! 🤣
To all of us, the best of luck in our endeavors this weekend!
Worth throwing UFO 50 out there as well. It's 30% off and has two golf-related games in the pack. Golfaria is a bit like if Golf Story was a Zelda-like. Also Pingolf is a 2D minigolf style game that's more traditional but the 2D view is unlike anything I've played before.
Comments 5
Re: Bottomless Rabbit-Hole Picks - 5 Mysteriously Cheap Adventures That Feel Endless
I'll stop using metroidbrainia when I hear a better genre name! I don't like it either but it's all we've got. ðŸ˜
Re: What PC Games Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue 3
I've been really excited about Ace Combat 8 too but I just can't justify it when Wing Commander 1-5 sit in my backlog so unjustly ignored. Gotta play some of them before I get a brand new flight sim.
Nah, I'm also playing Castlevania... Oh, no no, not Belmont's Curse! That's far too new! Nah, I'm playing Castlevania Anniversary Collection trying to beat Castlevania 1 without save states for the first time! 🤣
To all of us, the best of luck in our endeavors this weekend!
Re: Golf Gone Weird Picks - 10 Discounted Golf Games for People Who Hate Golf
Worth throwing UFO 50 out there as well. It's 30% off and has two golf-related games in the pack. Golfaria is a bit like if Golf Story was a Zelda-like. Also Pingolf is a 2D minigolf style game that's more traditional but the 2D view is unlike anything I've played before.
Re: Indie All-Timer Picks - Massive Discounts on 10 Games That Everyone Should Try
RIP Dreamsettler. Long live Hypnospace Outlaw!
Re: Sega Genesis SRPG 'Vixen 357' Is Coming to Steam, Complete with English Localisation
Always love to see newly localized retro games make their way to mainstream platforms. It's like getting into a glimpse into an alternate history.